For Ages 4 – 7
90 Minutes of Horse Time
Do you have a child that just loves horses and want to be near one? This is your chance a great time for parents and children to get involved! These sessions are great for beginners, they will play games, learn new things and have tonnes of fun!
Dates and Times Available
Wednesday 11 July 18 @ 2:30pm – 4:00pm
Friday 13th July 18 @ 2:30pm – 4:00pm
Monday 16th July 18 @ 2:30pm – 4:00pm
- Group Riding lesson/s
- Horse Handling
- Grooming/Saddling Up
- Trail Rides
- Photos with your favourite horse
- Horse Games
- Make new friends
*Please note that inclusions will vary depending on the day your child is attending
Early bird discount of 10% Off when you book before the 1st of July.
1 Session = $55
2 Sessions = $90
**3 Sessions = $130 **
Get a further 10% off for every friend or family member you bring along.
Things to know
- Sessions will run with a minimum of 3 participants
- Parents are required to stay for the session
- This is a great time for your child to interact with some other kids around horses, we have seen a huge improvement with our students after having intense horse time over the holidays.
- If your child has been a regular student at Wollemi Hills Horse Riding School and they have displayed the adequate ability, they may have the option to be apart of the Appaloosa Holiday Club. Please speak with Aleana if you have any questions.