Ages 8 – 15
3 hours of Horse Time
These sessions are for children who are already capable of walk and trot off of the lead. They are able to tack up and care for their own horse. These sessions will be intense learning session where the kids will be able to push their abilities in a safe environment. The session may vary on the ability of the groups they may be learning to canter, attempt a dressage routine, try a jump or two or do some sporting activities.We will also use this time to work with your child and their horse/pony to sort through any issues they maybe having.
Dates and Times Available
Thursday 12 July 18 @ 1:30pm – 4:30pm
Tuesday 17th July 18 @ 1:30pm – 4:30pm
- Group Riding lesson/s
- Horse Handling
- Trail Rides
- Photos with your favourite horse
- Horse Games
- Make new friends
*Please note that inclusions will vary depending on the day your child is attending
Early bird discount of 10% Off when you book before the 1st of July.
1 Session = $99
2 Sessions = $175
Get a further 10% off for every friend or family member you bring along.
Things to know
- Sessions will run with a minimum of 3 participants
- Parents are not required to stay for the session
- This is a great time for your child to interact with some other kids around horses, we have seen a huge improvement with our students after having intense horse time over the holidays.
- Children must be saddled up and ready for a 1:45pm Gear Check. Parents are to assist with this if required.